- Last Friday, after my FFF was posted, I received a letter from my surgeon. She said that I was ready to "graduate" into the [breast cancer] survivorship program. I've yet to see exactly what that means, but I think it means fewer doctor visits and fewer mammograms. Yes!
- Since I started my new medication I've lost about seven pounds. I haven't lost any more in the last week--I haven't been as active--but my weight has been stable. I'll take it!
- My husband and I had a great date night on Tuesday. We don't usually go out so early in the week, but we made an exception because of a special Tuesday-only offer at a local restaurant. The tortellini with peas and prosciutto in tomato cream sauce was outstanding. The portions were enormous, which was good because my husband didn't care for the dish he ordered; he shared mine. It's good just to be together, wherever we might be.
- This week my Bible study group was smaller than usual, which was more comfortable for me. I'm quiet enough that I rarely speak up, but this time I did. We are studying 2 Peter using the Wiersbe Be Alert book, and it's all good.
- I love the fragrance of hyacinth. However, it gives my husband a headache. Someone brought a potted hyacinth to church, and I had a chance to stand next to it for a few minutes. I was alone in the room; I assure you that it didn't look weird at all!
What have been the highlights of your week? You can answer in the comments or visit Susanne to link up your own Friday's Fave Five. This is such a happy meme to participate in, and I hope you'll give it a try!