- My doctor and I have finally hit on a combination of medications that seems to work! It's made a world of difference. :) Praise God!
- My husband and I have spent an extraordinary amount of time talking, and Date Night isn't even here yet. Quality time is one of my love languages, so this has been a blessing to me.
- I talked with my friend who unintentionally hurt me, and we resolved the misunderstanding. I realized that my words, said in hurt-turned-anger, were also very sharp. Everything's good now. Conflict is very hard for me, and I'm so thankful that it's been worked out.
- The snow that was in the forecast did not arrive! My flower bulbs are starting to peek out of the ground. Even though it's allergy season for me, I'm ready for spring.
- My son and I chose his curriculum for next year. He'll be a senior already, so we had to make sure we covered the last of the requirements for graduation. Still, planning and ordering curriculum is one of my favorite parts of the year.
What were the best parts of your week? Share in the comments or visit Susanne to link up your own FFF post.