Merry Christmas! Thanks for stopping by to read my list of highlights from this week. It's been a hectic one.
- Good conversation. On Sunday I had the chance to talk by phone with my best friend. We met in high school but have lived far apart for most of the years since then. We email frequently but don't have the opportunity to talk very often.
- Brunch with friends. My women's Bible study group held a potluck brunch this week. I wasn't sure I'd be able to go, but I'm glad I did! One of the highlights was exchanging names so that we can each focus on praying for another woman in the group, then sharing our prayer requests.
- Frozen yogurt fun. My son and I had the opportunity to visit Let's Yo! for a review of the new flavors and the Yo!Blast treat. We had a good time sampling everything! I'll write a review soon so you can read more.
- Cookies to bless someone. This week I baked 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies, which are the easiest cookies I know how to make. My family practically inhaled them (I haven't baked in a while), but not before I set some aside for our church administrator, who keeps a gluten-free diet. She was so happy to be able to eat a cookie!
- Date night. As I'm writing this on Thursday, tonight is date night with my husband. I think we're going to a very casual Mexican restaurant. I'm looking forward to the quiet time to talk.
Thanks again for visiting! Have a blessed Christmas! For more Friday's Fave Five, check out Susanne's blog.