Five more items from my Thankful list, again in no particular order:
- I am thankful for my son, who is growing into a fine young man.
- I am thankful for chocolate and coffee and baklava and ... you get the picture. :)
- I am thankful for my digital camera. Not only because it allows me to capture memories, but because I can do so without hearing my husband say "Fifty cents" every time he hears a click.
- I am thankful for books. Fiction or nonfiction, paper or electronic ... it's all good. I love being able to learn or to escape into another world.
- I am thankful for the Lord's provision. I've never been without a roof over my head or enough food.
What are you thankful for? Visit Susanne for more Friday's Fave Five.