Welcome to the first November edition of Friday's Fave Five! Thanks for stopping by!
- On Saturday my family took a day trip to Lancaster County, PA. It's getting built up with stores, but the back roads are still lovely. We wandered through an antiques store, visited the farmers' market, and had a Pennsylvania Dutch dinner. I took my camera but no photos!
- At the farmers' market we purchased caramel dip, which is a new favorite of mine. It's okay on bananas (but very sweet), good on its own, and fabulous on tart apples. The ingredients are just brown sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla, so I might be able to make this on my own.
- I've been reviewing The New Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day. I'll tell you more when I write the review post, but I am really liking the book.
- Our Bible study group had another low-attendance week, but the study and the discussion were wonderful. We're studying 1 John using a Wiersbe study guide, and I'm enjoying it.
- I didn't have any really bad days this week, and I think we're getting closer to the right combination of medications!
What were the highlights of your week? Answer in the comments or visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story for more Friday's Fave Five.