Welcome to another edition of Friday's Fave Five! I hope to do this on a regular basis again, and I'm glad you're here.
- It's been a quiet week. I appreciate these times when we can stop running and stay home.
- My son turned 16 this week. Seems like just yesterday when I was sitting in a hospital bed and holding a newborn. We're so proud of the young man he's become.
- I had the luxury of a full day to bake his birthday cake: chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and whipped cream frosting. I love baking when I'm not rushed.
- We had a smaller group for Bible study this week, but I think it allowed for better discussion. We got off topic a bit, but it was all good.
- Although I had one rough day this week, I also had a day when I felt pretty good! When the valleys come, I try to remember the peaks.
What were the best parts of your week? Feel free to answer in the comments or join Susanne at Living to Tell the Story for more Friday's Fave Five.