It's frustrating, but both my doctor and my counselor keep encouraging me to hang in there. The newest med needs to be increased slowly, so we're not yet at the peak effectiveness. And counseling ... well, there's always stuff to work on. We're not done yet.
In the midst of that, though, I try to focus on how blessed I am.
- I have a wonderful husband and son who love me.
- The rest of our family and our friends have been so supportive.
- We belong to a church with great people, opportunities to grow, and opportunities to serve.
- We have a roof over our heads, clean clothes to wear, and food in the pantry.
- Above all, God loves me. When all else fails, His unwavering presence and His unchanging promises keep me going.
What blessings are you thankful for today?