Here's the lineup:
- Oats & Chocolate – 35% of your daily fiber with chocolate chunks, chocolate flavored drizzle & yes, some oats
- Chewy Trail Mix – 35% of your daily fiber with chocolate chunks, raisins, peanuts & cranberries
- Caramel Nut Protein – 7g of protein plus 20% of your days’ fiber with caramel and peanuts wrapped in chocolate flavored coating
- Coconut Almond Protein – 7g of protein plus 20% of your days’ fiber with coconut and almonds wrapped in a chocolate flavored coating
I've been eating another brand of protein bar, so I was curious about how they'd compare. I decided that the Fiber One protein bars taste much better than the other brand. They're also more crispy, which I like. Fiber One protein bars didn't keep me full as long, but they also have fewer calories. It's a trade-off, but I'll choose the better flavor (and lower cost) of Fiber One bars.
Fiber One and Publix stores are teaming up for a great giveaway. One lucky winner will receive the same prize package I received:
- One $25 Publix® gift card
- One bar of each Fiber One flavor above
See the Terms and Conditions in the Rafflecopter widget for more information.
Disclosure: I received this prize pack and product information from General Mills and Publix® through MyBlogSpark.