Thanks for stopping by to read my list! For more Friday's Fave Five, visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.
- A visit with a dear friend. We talked for two hours about anything and everything.
- Flowers. Just as the carnations that DH gave me for our anniversary were fading, my friend brought a gorgeous bouquet of mini carnations.
- Two good days. Although my medication issues aren't resolved, I'm thanking the Lord for a couple of good days this week.
- Freezer meals. This week I had the opportunity to make a double batch of chicken parm. Half is in the freezer already, and I froze some leftover sauce, as well. Those will be great to have on hand when we have a busy day.
- Coke FreeStyle. Okay, I know this is going to blow my sophisticated image (LOL), but I'm like a kid with the Coke FreeStyle machine. You choose a beverage (say, Coke or Dasani) then add another flavor (such as raspberry or lime). DH and I went out to a place that had one of these machines, so I got to play with different combinations. My favorite was Fanta Peach which, as it turns out, is a regular flavor.
What were the best parts of your week?