Happy Friday! Is it me, or has this been a long week?
Here's my list:
- We've had a good week of ministry. Our church food pantry is putting together Easter dinners, and I'm grateful that our congregation has been so generous.
- I had a few bad days early in the week, and I'm so thankful for the help I got. My husband and two good friends were right there for me.
- A friend and I had an impromptu talk about how the ministries we oversee can better work together. It was all very positive, and we came up with a few ideas that I think will help.
- My husband surprised me with two of my favorite bakery treats: almond horseshoes and St. Joseph's cakes. (Hey, I got to #4 before I mentioned food!)
- Well, as long as I'm talking about food ... My husband and I had another date night, and I had the best sandwich: chicken, fresh mozzarella, roasted red peppers, and balsamic vinegar on Italian bread.
What were the best parts of your week? Answer in the comments or visit Susanne to link up.