- My response to the medication change seems to have stabilized, sort of. It's not great, but it's been worse. :)
- I met with my pastor. We had good conversation and prayed together. So uplifting.
- My sweet husband knew I was having a hectic week, and he offered to do the grocery shopping for me. What a blessing that was!
- I finished crocheting one cap and started another. These are made with cotton yarn, which I've heard is more comfortable for chemo patients than acrylic yarn.
- I've become more of a coffee drinker, but this week I've been drinking tea instead. It's just cozier on a cold morning. (See, you knew I couldn't get through another FFF list without mentioning food!)
What were the best parts of your week? For more Friday's Fave Five, click the link at the top of this post to visit Susanne.