- My doctor adjusted one of my medications and I'm feeling a bit better. I'll take any improvement!
- The rewards of freezer cooking: I thawed a roast, only to find that it had an "off" odor. I was glad that I had another meal that could go directly from freezer to oven.
- My pastor and I had a good, quiet conversation. It was just what my spirit needed.
- Sleeping late: On Wednesday night I forgot to set my alarm. On Thursday morning I woke up rested, then looked at the clock to see that I'd slept an hour later than usual. I wasn't late for anything, so I didn't have that awful "I'm going to be late" panic and frantic attempt to get ready. :)
- DH and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary today. We've had some tumultuous circumstances, but he has stood by me through it all. A lesser man might have walked away and left me alone with my illnesses.
What were the highlights of your week?
For more Friday's Fave Five, click the link at the top of the post to visit Susanne.