In any case, I'm glad you're here for Friday's Fave Five!
- Last weekend we went to a Jason Gray concert. It was so, so good. In addition to playing music, he told personal stories and talked about some serious things--heart-killers and relationship-killers like fear and shame.
- I was especially thankful this week for friends and family who pray. Even as I went through the medical tests, I was comforted by the knowledge that they were praying for me.
- Our Valentine's Day was sweet: DH and I celebrated with our son by having a special dinner at home. My heart-shaped cake didn't fall apart (as my special occasion cakes tend to do).
- On Tuesday my husband and I had a date night. We went to dinner and did a little shopping, and it was wonderful to have that husband-wife time. It was like dating, only with discount coupons. :)
- Our favorite radio personalities, Johnny and Stacey Stone, started their new show on Family Life Radio. The good news is that we can stream the show live.
This was a tough week to find five favorites. I'm thankful for Noelle for prodding me (gently) to write a post! What were the best parts of your week?