It worked (although, unavoidably, my skin continued to burn with more radiation treatments), and I've continued to use it for dry skin. The ointment is very thick and rich, but it absorbs quickly and leaves no oily residue. With winter weather upon us, I've been using it often!
So when I had the opportunity to write about Aquaphor for a review and giveaway, I was happy to do so. I appreciate skin-care products that work well, are fragrance-free, and are safe for sensitive skin.
I received a "Bundle of Joy" package. Although the included Aquaphor products are formulated for babies, they'll work for the rest of the family, too. This is what was in the package:
- “Warm Buddy” Sheep (So cuddly, and it can be heated or cooled)
- Ice Age Continental Drift (2012) DVD
- A Pottery Barn picture frame (This is white with an off-white mat, and definitely not just for baby's room.)
- Godiva hot chocolate mix
- Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment
- Aquaphor Baby Gentle Wash & Shampoo (I used this during radiation, too, because it was so gentle.)
- $50 Visa gift card
Now it's your chance to win the same prize package I received!
Disclosure: I received this prize package, at no cost to me, for review purposes. See the Terms & Conditions in the Rafflecopter widget for more information about this giveaway.