- This news is more than a week old, but I am still rejoicing: A few weeks ago I had my first mammogram since I finished radiation therapy. The doctor found no indication of any problem at all. Wonderful news, for sure!
- This week my husband and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. It seems as though we've been through a lot in these fifteen years, but we're still standing together.
- We went out for our anniversary dinner, but we came home for dessert: a variation on this fruit-topped phyllo cheesecake. Sooo good. I'll try to post more photos and details next week.
- My Bible study group has been especially good in recent weeks. I think we're learning more and, at the same time, having more fun.
- Peace. Thursday had the potential to be a stressful day, full of sudden changes of plans and such. But I kept on praying, and the day was more peaceful than most "normal" days.The LORD gives strength to his people;
the LORD blesses his people with peace.