The arrangement I received looked somewhat different from the one pictured. (Local florists may make changes based on the availability of specific flowers, for example.) Mine has the puppy formed out of white carnations, as shown. The other flowers are roses--yellow, red, hot pink, and orange--and light purple mums or daisies. A plant expert I am not, but this arrangement is very pretty:
Thanks to 1-800-FLOWERS, one lucky reader will win an a-DOG-able™ in a Basket arrangement. Want to win?
Here's how to enter: Look at the a-Dog-able Collection from 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, then comment here with your favorite. Be sure to leave a way for me to contact you. Limit 1 entry by this method. This must be done in order to qualify for extra entries.
Here's how you can earn additional entries (please leave one comment per entry):
- Browse the birthday flowers and gifts section of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, then comment here with an item you would like to receive. (1 entry)
- Follow 1-800-FLOWERS on Twitter. Leave me a comment with your Twitter username. (1 entry)
- 'Like' 1-800-FLOWERS on Facebook. Leave me a comment with your Facebook name. (1 entry)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post on my blog, and mention the post in a comment on this post. (1 entry per comment; limit 3 total)
- Tweet this giveaway, including a link to this post. Comment here with a link to your tweet. (1 entry per tweet, 1 tweet per calendar day)
Disclosure: I received the pictured flower arrangement, at no cost to me, for review purposes. I have received no compensation in any form for hosting this giveaway.