- My sister and her family were in town for a few days, so we had a chance to visit. My son got to spend time with his cousins while the adults caught up.
- No more parking adventures at the hospital! My appointments are now earlier in the day, when parking spaces are more available.
- On Thursday I had my tenth radiation treatment, which means that I'm one-third of the way through the treatment plan. To celebrate, Mooseman and I stopped for hamburgers and a Frosty on the way home.
- Family and friends have kept us well-supplied with sweet treats. We've been enjoying cookies, brownies, homemade baklava, and a special ice cream cake.
- One of my friends who brought dinner also brought a ready-to-mail thank you note, complete with self-addressed stamped envelope. The note was so, so funny ... much more entertaining than what I would have written!
What have been your favorite parts of the week? Feel free to share in the comments or visit Susanne at Living to Tell the Story to link up to Friday's Fave Five.