En Mi Casa provides an entertaining way to teach kids Spanish through upbeat songs that incorporate everyday words. With songs from "In the Morning" to "Good Night," the music helps young children learn Spanish vocabulary for real-life activities like hand-washing, eating, and playing.
In addition to En Mi Casa, I also received samples of Say'N Stick Word Notes and Lyrics & Vocabulary Cards To Go. (These items and more are included in the Spanish-All-Day Program.) The Notes are repositionable sticky notes to label objects in the home; for example, affix one to a table to reinforce the Spanish la mesa. The Lyrics Cards are colorful laminated cards (each just larger than 3-1/2" by 5") that include the English and Spanish lyrics on one side, plus a list of about 15 related vocabulary words on the other side. For example, the card I received has the lyrics for "Are You Hungry?" and the vocabulary words are names of foods (grapes, cheese, milk, water, and so on).
Sing-A-Lingo would be fun and useful for homeschool Spanish or any family that wants to "make life a musical."
For more information, visit the Sing-A-Lingo website. The music and learning tools can be purchased through the site. En Mi Casa can also be purchased for download from Amazon.com, but please note that a lyrics sheet is included only when you purchase directly from Sing-A-Lingo.
Thanks to Sing-A-Lingo, one lucky reader will win the En Mi Casa CD and additional product samples.
This giveaway is closed. Congratulations to #24, katers2714!
Here's how to enter: Visit Sing-A-Lingo, then come back here and leave a comment on this post and tell me something you like about the product. Be sure to leave a way for me to contact you. Limit 1 entry by this method. This must be done in order to qualify for extra entries.
Here's how you can earn additional entries (please leave one comment per entry):
- Follow both me and Sing-A-Lingo on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway. (You may use this or write your own: RT @FC_Melissa Win a kids Spanish program from @Singalingo! http://bit.ly/9Zcz6o ) Leave a link to your tweet. (1 entry per day)
- Become a fan of Sing-A-Lingo on Facebook. (2 entries)
- Enter this giveaway in another blog's current giveaway linky list. Leave a comment here with a link to the post. (3 entries - mention Entry #1, Entry #2, Entry #3)
- Subscribe to my feed in a feed reader. If you already subscribe, leave a comment to let me know. (2 entries - mention Entry #1 and Entry #2)
- Subscribe to my feed by email. Subscriptions must be verified to count. If you already subscribe, leave a comment to let me know. (2 entries - mention Entry #1 and Entry #2)
- Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect. (2 entries - mention Entry #1 and Entry #2)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post. Leave a comment with a link to your blog post. (5 entries - mention Entry #1, Entry #2, Entry #3, etc.)
- Add my blog to your text blogroll, and send me a link to your blog. (2 entries - mention Entry #1 and Entry #2)
- Comment on a non-giveaway post on my blog. (1 entry per post commented - limit 5 total)
- Enter another giveaway on my blog. (1 entry per giveaway)
Disclosure: I received a CD and product samples for review purposes. I have not received any monetary compensation for this post. All opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links.
If you stopped by via the MckLinky Blog Hop, thank you! Please check out my other giveaways (listed in the top right sidebar) before you hop to the next blog.