The week hasn't been without its ups and downs, but I had enough ups that I had to trim the list to five favorites.
- This week I had reason, yet again, to thank God for bringing us to a wonderful church family. We've been here for a few years now, but I still marvel at the blessing.
- My husband received some good news at work this week. Thank God for His provision!
- Our daffodils are blooming. The bright yellow flowers make me smile.
- This week a friend encouraged me, helped me remember what I like best about blogging, and sent me a funny email message. I'm so thankful for good friends, as well as the opportunity to be a good friend.
- Sunday is my favorite holiday: Resurrection Sunday. Even though it's been years since I came to know Christ in a personal way, I still can't think of His sacrifice on the cross without getting emotional. The gift that He has given me has changed my life in a way that nothing else ever has, or ever could.
Because He lives, I can face tomorrow,Visit Susanne to read more Friday's Fave Five, or to link up your own post.
Because He lives, all fear is gone;
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living,
Just because He lives!
Words and music by William J. Gaither © 1971