I haven't seen the book, except for some sample pages online. What I first noticed is that the author includes timing information for preparing an entire meal. This would be especially helpful for new cooks, but also for timing a dinner for company! Each recipe also includes nutrition information, including diabetic exchanges, and a grocery list.
Learn more about The Busy People's Fast & Frugal Cookbook here.
Thanks to Thomas Nelson, the publisher of The Busy People's Fast & Frugal Cookbook, three lucky winners will each receive a copy of this new book!
Here's how to enter:
This giveaway is closed. The winners will be announced after verification.
Leave me a comment to tell me your favorite tip for fast, frugal meals. Be sure to leave a way for me to contact you. Limit 1 entry by this method. This must be done in order to qualify for extra entries.
Here's how you can earn additional entries (please leave one comment per entry):
- Leave a comment with a Dawn Hall recipe that you would like to try. (1 entry)
- Follow both me and Dawn Hall on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my feed in a feed reader or by email. If you already subscribe, leave a comment to let me know. (2 entries - Leave 2 comments with Subscribe #1, Subscribe #2)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post. Leave a comment with a link to your blog post. (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway ( RT @FC_Melissa Win The Busy People's Fast & Frugal Cookbook by Dawn Hall @CookingforBusy http://bit.ly/12Tg34 ) and comment here with a link. (1 entry per day)
Disclosure: I have received no compensation for this post or for hosting this giveaway.